Anyone here with access to Proface Pro-Designer?

stylemismatch

We have a project which will require relatively minor changes to a Proface GP-2600 HMI using Pro-Designer. Unfortunately we don't have Pro-Designer and have failed in our attempts to obtain it because it's not been on the market for several years.

We're open to subbing the work out to someone who has the software, send me a PM and we'll go from there (I believe Pro-Designer version 4.2.10 will be needed since I've been told that's the version this application was done with).

Edit - We're also open to purchasing the software from you if you have the correct version and don't need it anymore.

thanks

Last edited:
I have done some work with Proface. I have GP-Pro EX 4.03 software will that work?? I havent done anything with older models just new stuff.

I believe the software is GP-PRO/PBIII which is now discontinued, however you can contact your local Proface distributor they can probably help.

You could get it to run in Windows but is not certified to run under Windows 7 and above.

Hope this helps a little.

Steve