Profibus to Ethernet

nirmitpanchal

There are 4 DCS on profibus...
I need to take total 1100 real data points from them for centralized monitoring purpose using Rockwell PLC or/and SCADA over Ethernet...
Is there any way to get this done????

As MK mentioned you will want to consider OPC, more specifically an OPC server such as Kepware.

Based on the limited information you have provided, you have two protocols - Profibus and Allen Bradley. They would be connected through your Ethernet connection and communicate to a PC through KepserverEX. More information is available through our web site for which both protocols can operate in a single OPC server, simultaneously.

http://www.eternity-sales.com/Kepware/kepserverex.htm

Should you require more information or are seeking a quote, you can contact me directly via pm or by email below.

If you are in need of Ethernet switches, we also provide those through our relationship with Westermo. More information can be viewed through the link provided...

http://www.eternity-sales.com/Westermo/industrialethernet.htm

Disclosure - ESI is an authorized distributor for Kepware and Westermo.