Help with translation

sva1240

Hey guys... I'm new to this forum and looking for help

I have code that is in ladder diagram and trying to translate it to function blocks diagram but is not working as ladder :mad: , so wondering any one have an idea what this code will be in function blocks .. and I will appreciate that.

media_5c2_5c217046-9845-41ad-9736-4c7f911bd759_phpIIWgfo.jpg

I missed your second post, but it should be quite similar in Studio 5000. The commands should be similar to your original.

Hey guys... I'm new to this forum and looking for help

I have code that is in ladder diagram and trying to translate it to function blocks diagram but is not working as ladder :mad: , so wondering any one have an idea what this code will be in function blocks .. and I will appreciate that.

Unless there is a type-o in the LIGHTS (are there two, or three?), the GRT in the last rung is not needed.

I hate to harp on an age-old point, but only put multiple coils before the OSR if you really intend it to work that way. Otherwise use separate branches and OSRs for the triggering conditions.