Controlling VFDs with Fx2N. Help needed

farooq.gill

What are the different ways to communicate and control VFDs using FX2N PLC?
Is there any special function module for this? Please refer me the required manuals. Thanks

Analog/digital
Profibus (with added module)

What drive do you have and what model of FX2N do you have?

Actually I have to automate a machine. All the inputs and outputs are digital. But there are 2 inverters(L100-002MFU2 hitachi inverters). what hardware you suggest then? Try to give me the manuals link if you can.

I second the above. If you don't really know what you are up to. Use digital/analog signals. You won't likely need anything, unless you don't have spare outputs.

I am not going to spend time googling for you. (Unless you want to pay me to do it ;) ).