Connecting to a Mitsubishi FX3U PLC via Teamviewer

PLC Pilgrim

Is there anybody that can help me figure out what I am doing wrong?

I am trying to connect to customer's machines that have Win 7 PC's for the HMI and an Ethernet cable to the PLC. All machines go out with TeamViewer installed on them so we can remotely get onto the machine and throw an updated PLC program on etc. We also have AnalogX Portmapper on the machines to allow the connection. I can connect to the HMI just fine and turn on the VPN setting but when I try to get GX Works 2 to find the PLC using the IP address of the VPN connection, GX Works just can't find it. Any ideas?

Similar Topics

I have Toyopuc PLC PC10G-CPU and some communication modules of it. With this modules I'm able to connect with Ethernet, Ethernet/IP, FLnet, FRMT...
Replies
Views
I am trying to get a Mitsubishi GT2715 HMI to read and write from a Eurotherm 3508 controller using 4 Wire RS485 Mobus RTU communications. The...
Replies
Views
We've got a portable cooling pump which circulates a coolant oil. The spec says it can be remotely operated (coolant START/STOP), via a 3-pin...
Replies
Views
Hi, Correction: title should say GTDesigner3 (not softGOT) I've updated some GUI pages using GT designer3 and I'm at the point where I want to...
Replies
Views
I am trying to connect a Allen Bradley CompactLogix to a Mitsubishi FX3U plc using DSPSX unit. I have the CompactLogix working fine but the FX is...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom