Emerson UPS modbus communication problem

smartatuls

Hi,

I am trying to communicate to Liebert GXT MTX+ 6kVA UPS (Emerson) over Modbus RTU.

At present I am able to communicate via 03:HOLDING REGISTER (Address starts from 40004) but not able to communicate through 02:INPUT STATUS bits (Address starts at 10002). I am testing this communication using Modscan32.

The UPS status bits are at address 10042 onwards which i can not access/see because no communication happening. I need these status bits to be shown on SCADA.

Please help

smartatuls

Similar Topics

Help, I need the idiot page - with the LED error codes and general startup procedure etc. I have 3 of these things driving me insane at present. I...
Replies
Views
gents, I am trying to configure communication with EMERSON PK300 controller through port A1 using generic ethernet communication module . I could...
Replies
Views
Hi there, I'm doing some extensive testing and commissioning with a slew of new Emerson PACSystems RX3i PLCs. It would be convenient to...
Replies
Views
Hi there, Trying to get some ascii serial communications working via RS485 (COMMREQ functions). I have attached our wiring for the COM2...
Replies
Views
Hello all, First time poster, long time viewer of these forums. Could not find my solution on here. We have had issues with a Comm Fail on an...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom