Module NT-1776-HSD-R for PLC-5 Allen-Bradley

NatMax

Hello,

I have two modules NT-1776-HSD-R from New Technology Inc for the Rcokwell Allen-Bradley PLC-5 and I need to run some tests in it.

However I did not find any relevant information about this module, all I can find are stores that sell repair or used equipaments.

I already talked with the Rockwell support, but they do not have nothing in their database.

I looked for this New Technology Inc, but I had no success well, I just found another one with the same name, but they were not the developers of this module.

I would like to know if someone here has more information about this equipment, some documentation, manual, guides...

Any help will be much appreciated.

Have you tried calling those stores that repair or sell them to see if they have the manuals or any documentation?