Combined code with word against

romenger

My program has a randonico code that changes over time. Previously , the staff here had a walkthrough that teaches find what the new word against it, but they lost. I would like someone to help me predict this word against ?

does anyone know how this code works ?
Is there any library siemens about this application.

So many unknowns.....

How are the different variables in "DB Pass" accessed outside of the function you have posted.
Why is there a pass code?
Could everyone use the "walkthrough" before it was lost - if so then why not modify the program so the pass code is ignored or modify the pass code generator so it always produces the same pass code....
What form did the "walkthrough" take - was it a list of all 3600 possible pass codes that could be generated?

A lot more context is required.

Good idea I go to make this tomorrow.
I put the button in for HMI access this screm but I need to test yet.
this code is the library siemens?