Vijeo Citect 7.4 Super Genie

chud

Hi Guys
1st Project with Vijeo Citect and I am stuck with a simple problem opening a popup from a motor.
I used the Assmetadatapopup("spage") function on the motor, and assigned all the tags for the popup in the metadata tab.
But whenever I click on the motor genie to open the super genie popup it gives a message at the bottom left of the runtime saying it cannot open the page I am trying to open...
Is there any extra cicode needed with the assmetadatapopup function?

Thanks for any help

Similar Topics

Hello Everyone, I'm editing an existing Vijeo Citect project and it is my first time to use this software. I created a super genie and used a...
Replies
Views
My system are taking data from RHT sensors, around 45 points. Now I want to make a function in which, if the data is #BAD or 0 in values for all...
Replies
Views
I have DI module ICPCon M7024UD connect to my pc using COM3 MODBUS RTU and also RHT sensors are using MODBUS TCPIP.. The problem is, it cannot...
Replies
Views
I need help with vijeo citect 7.4 as I use Modbus TCPIP to get the data, it turns out the address is having error.. For example, when I write...
Replies
Views
Hi everybody, I have a simple question for anyone who knows.We cant try because system is working and we dont have a permission about it. We have...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom