S110 Servo Error F07476

swedeleaner

Hey guys!

I ran into a problem today regarding a servo controlling a conveyor.
Hope you can enlighten me.

The servo is used as an endless rotation axis. Everything works quite well until something triggers the error code F07476 : "EPOS: Target position > end of traversing range"

I guess this error is triggered because the servo exceeds 360000.

Since I don´t use absolute positioning in this application, is there a way to deactivate it? Or just reset it once in a while so that it can´t exceed the the range?

See attached picture from "Starter".
I have very limited experience with servos, sorry if the input is bad.
I will try to fill in more if you need more info.

Other hardware / software used:

S7 Classic
S7-315F-2.PN/DP.
The servo is using DP-connection.

EDIT:

The picture quality was really bad, it´s p2576 and p2577 that is marked.

servooo.jpg

Last edited:
Great!

Thanks JRW, i will try that.

So, for my application it should be enough to just set it to 1?
Not connect it to any of the message bits in Starter?