Panelview 1400e help

RadRanger

Hi
I have an Allen BRadley Panelview 1400e 2711e-k14c6
I'm trying to load the application from another terminal [same part number] from a PCMCIA card [1mb]
but there isn't enough memory on the second unit
The application is just shy of 1mbm, the free space on the unit is 256Kb
I've tried putting a 1mb SIMM RAM card in the expansion slot but I don't think the unit is seeing it
Can anyone offer any advice or guidance on how to upgrade the memory

[the orginal unit was a Rev F whereas this new one is Rev D, the application worked ok on the original but the boards no longer working at all, hence why I've had to use the Rev D]

Many Thanks

Welcome to the forum!

I've not had a lot of experience with the older Panelviews, but when I've had similar issues with the new PanelView Plus's, I just deleted all the existing runtime files off it before I tried to load the new one.

That may be completely unhelpful and not relevant to the old ones - as I say, very little experience with those units - but that's where I'd start. If it gets you nowhere, hang around and I'm sure someone will turn up that knows more about them!