hot to represent the time and date in 6 words.

Yisus

First of all I barely understand English, so, I'm Sorry :cry:

But I really need your help , I need to know how to represent the time and date in 6 words in a RSLOGIX500, is for a practice. i was looking for some of information but i didn't get nothing.

Could you help me?

Hour 400101
Minutes 400102
Seconds 400103
year 400104
month 400105
Day 400106

Antes que nada, apenas entiendo el ingles, asi que lo lamento :cry:

Pero realmente necesito su ayuda, necesito saber cómo representar la hora y fecha en 6 palabras en un RSLogix500 , es para una práctica. yo estuve buscando algo de información , pero no conseguí nada.

me podrían ayudar?

Hora 400101
minutos 400102
segundos 400103
año 400104
mes 400105
Día 400106

No, An engineer, who is teaching me, gave me that examples. I don't know where it come from or how put that information in RSlogix500.

No, un ingeniero, que me esta ense;ando, me dio esos ejemplos. No se de donde vienen o como ponerlos en el RSlogix500.

ok, and how I can put that values in RSlogix 500?

I don't get what mean this values

Hour 400101
Minutes 400102
Seconds 400103
year 400104
month 400105
Day 400106

Do you know where I can find manual o something like that?

Those are Modbus addresses, 400101 is the address in the the device that the PLC is connected to that holds the Hour data.

I have not mapped Modbus in RSLogix500 so I can not help you in that respect.Look for Modbus Mapping in the help file, a programming guide, or search it on this website.

So, those are not values, but, as mentioned before, they are addresses.

The same way that N7:0 is an address.

The values for hour, minute, etc., would be contained in the memory location identified by those addresses.

Yisus:

Those numbers are related to modbus addresses. Or something is missing.

Esos numeros no pertenecen a Rslogix 500, pertenecen a modbus el cual no es nativo de rockwell. Algo esta mal o hace falta.

Hi Yisus,

The micrologix stores date and time information in special registers S2:37 to S2:42. Look for these registers and you may find something to help you.

Unfortunately we're all having some trouble trying to understand what you want to do with the date and time information once you have it, possibly just a language barrier.

If you are able to describe what you wish to do with this date and time data in a different way we can try to help more :)