Rockwell Installed Products

neos

Is there a straight forward method to determine what Rockwell products are installed on a PC in order to in form the Rockwell rep what needs upgrading?

For example with Siemens, in help / about, I can select "installed products" and get all the product versions, serial numbers, model numbers of the installed modules. With Rockwell it doesn't seem that straight forward, I can kind of see the licenses in the 32bit activation manager, except for the message telling me I cant view them as they are in use, so I can just get a glimpse of them but dont know what their usage is.

All I know so far is that the PC Hosts RSview Studio V4.0 CPR 9 and has view clients. But I need much more info then that, as I think there are more products on the machine than this.

Is there a tool to find all this info?

Cheers!
Neo

Look in the root drive, Program Files\Rockwell Software for a list of products.

Until FactoryTalk Activation, most serial numbers were bogus as they weren't checked. To see installed licenses in the EVRSI.SYS file, you can go to the service manager (services.msc) and shut down all running Rockwell software before running the EVMOVE tool.