Quantum Unity PLC Memory Cards

ksyong17

Hi All,

I have a Quantum PLC 140 CPU 652 60 with a memory card TSXMRPC007M.

It's being setup as Data storage to have size of 512 kb and application size of 6656 (auto setup) with total of 7168 kb.

What are these areas used for? If I increase Data Storage size to say 3000 kb, which will reduce application size, what would this impact?

Out of 6 PLCs we have, one of them are showing MEM Red in the status bar. Would changing this size helps in resolving this issue?

Thanks
ksyong17

Similar Topics

As part of a comprehensive site survey, I have to mobilise to a remote site (offshore). I have also been asked to take a backup of their PLCs, so...
Replies
Views
I'm trying to figure out how much memory I have available in a Quantum Unity PLC 140CPU43412AU. If you double click on the processor and go to the...
Replies
Views
Hi, I am trying to interface some dumb serial devices within the Unity software for a Schneider Quantum PLC. I have a device for puting...
Replies
Views
we are still running quantum plcs and proworx but because it wont run on any new computers we are starting to upgrade our systems to unity. the...
Replies
Views
I have several Modicon Quantum 140CPU43412A controllers that I want to downgrade from Unity OS to Concept OS. I first swing at it was to use the...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom