FANUC Robot Problem

predbear

I am having an intermittent problem with a RJ3i controller. At a certain point in the program where the robot is ready to break a PLS scanner, the robot faults out with the following errors:
SYST -38 Pause Operation mode T1 Selected
SYST - 040 Operation mode AUTO Selected
SYST - 043 TP disabled in T1/T2 mode
SYST -077 Entered Interlock mode

Have changed the teach pendant, the teach pendant cable, and the main board on the door, and the key switch.

I have never seen this come up before and it is always at the same point in the program.

Any Ideas?????

Similar Topics

Everything was working correctly until after a power cycle. The Fanuc robot EIP settings are no longer RUNNING, and are only ONLINE. It can't...
Replies
Views
Hi all. This is a Fanuc Robotics related question. I could really use some help with this unusual problem. I have a Fanuc M-16i robot (w/ an RJ-3...
Replies
Views
We have a Fanuc model 410i robot. Right now, we get the message that the robot is not mastered. When we try to utilize the quick master, or...
Replies
Views
I’m having a problem with a Fanuc robot that I hope somebody can help me with. During a problem we found out we could not get the monitor...
Replies
Views
Has anyone ever tried to integrate a Raspberry Pi to a Fanuc robot? I have this idea that I want to try out but I need to write integers from a...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom