Any PanelView Plus users here?

doanster

It's finally time to retire some old but trusty PanelView CE HMIs with new PVP6's. My supplier (as well as Allen Bradley's recommended migration path) suggests that I go with a PVP6 with Windows CE with "Extended Features," but I can't seem to find any literature that explains the difference between one with and without these extended features. Looking for words of wisdom from you guys :)

Similar Topics

I'm trying to use the Create New User button on the HMI so customer has the option to add new users and passwords at the HMI. They dont have...
Replies
Views
I have been working on this for a while now and I can't seem to get it. I was finally able to view the 1500 on the PanelView under the serial...
Replies
Views
Hi Everyone, Currently we have three plants running with Controllogix PLCs (L72, L73, L74). In each of these plants we have 2 FTView SE...
Replies
Views
Hello All! Ok, we got a Work cell from a Integrator that is sending saved scanning data from the PLC to HMI (Panel View Plus) when I look at this...
Replies
Views
Hello everyone. This is more of an HMI issue. I have a new PanelView Plus 7 Series B. I am using the alarm list object to display the fault...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom