Panelview: Maximum 5 trends available

blackbird307

I discovered that I need to use 7 trends, however I get an error message upon validation that I can only use 5 maximum per program.

I need to trend the following.
- Flow rate
- Primary cell hydrostatic level
- Chemical tank ultrasonic level
- Secondary cells #5 hydrostatic level
- Secondary cells #6 hydrostatic level
- Secondary cells #7 hydrostatic level
- Secondary cells #8 hydrostatic level

I was wondering if I could make one graph share 4 different hydrostatic levels, ie, 5,6,7, and 8. But the downfall is that data from another cell would show up on same graph. How would I do this? I am thinking I may have to use a switch/button in the hmi the toggles between the graphs. But it won't show on the graph which one was being monitored at different time frames.

Also bonus, this is probably my biggest problem right now.

I am having problems with the PLC Micro850 communicating with panelview800 via ethernet. Anyone know which manual that would go into detail about this process? I am using Connected Components Workbench Standard Edition.

Can someone help me please?

Thanks

Last edited:
2hz1zt3.png

For some reason the coil isn't getting energized....

I have figured out the cause of this. There is a really tiny switch on the controller that says "Run - Rem - Prg". For some reason it was flicked into prg.