RSviev 32 error data log

Andro

Hello everyone,

I have error in RSViev32
"Unable to start Datalog Configuration Server - may be out of memory. (RC:455416)"
because off that I cannot log data, everything else works fine. Any idea for solving problem?

Thank you

Welcome to the Forum !

That error code brings up RA Knowledgebase Article 56846 (Access Level: TechConnect).

We don't republish RA Knowledgebase material here for copyright and commercial reasons, but the essential elements are to try deleting the Cache folder and the .CAC cache file in the TAGS folder, or resort to performing a reinstall of RSView 32.

thank you for answer, I don't have that authorization level, can you please send me that article in private message.

Similar Topics

Hi Guys I have a problem starting RSView Studio 3.20. Shortly, if I try to run the program, nothing happens. RSLogix 500/5000 and RSLinx work...
Replies
Views
Hi guys, Im trying to set the real time clock in my Mitsubishi FX1N, but it shows this error ES: 01800001 I have good communication with...
Replies
Views
Hi, I am facing an error inside Omron Network Configurator. I have 2 PLC communicate each other using ethernet cable, send signal using Network...
Replies
Views
hi... i have an issue in s7 300 plc, while we run the machine(in idle there is no fault) , plc cpu goes in SF mode, after restart the power cycle...
Replies
Views
I have a Sinumerik 828D control panel and its for a CNC machine, the problem is that it gives an error state 700027 tool turret state :S4...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom