Connected Component Workbench

damica1

I am new and working with the AB Micro-830 PLC, my question is.

Can you mix "ST Language & Ladder" in the same program?

Thanks

Yes, if you mean the same program globally, you can have a mix of Ladder, Structured Text and Function Block Diagram all in the same program. If you right click on "Programs" you can "Add" a new program using any of the three programming languages.

The attached example shows all ladder with the bottom program in ST...

If you mean within the same program locally, then no. As explained, when you add a new program it will be predefined for one of the programming languages.

Regards,
George

CCW_LAD_ST_FBD.png

Last edited:

Similar Topics

I have a problem with ccw I can upload from hmi to laptop but can't download from laptop to hmi everytime I try it says failed straight away any...
Replies
Views
Hi all, This is my first post. I am have been unable to install .NET Framework 3.5 on VMware workstation 12. I had issues with CCW on the host...
Replies
Views
Hello and greetings all! First time poster, looks like a great resource for newbies like me :) Does anyone have any great youtube beginner...
Replies
Views
Hi, I downloaded connected component workbench version 10.0 standard . i try to select compact logix L2 controller from the controller list. But...
Replies
Views
Hi Guys; I have a problem with saving values in Numeric data entry. On every power down; all numeric value lose its value and come back with "0"...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom