Problem connecting Twincat with CX9020

Sohaib28

Dear Members:
I am new to Twincat System. I am working on a project. I have connected CX9020 with my laptop through ethernet cable. I was able to find CX9020 through broadcast search and I was successful in connecting it. I also found my Inputs through scan devices. The TC LED light on my CX9020 was blue then and I was in config mode.But when I clicked Activate configuration my CX9020 was not connected with Twincat and there was a cross on CX9020. The LED light on CX9020 is green now. There is also written Timeout in the software. I am unable to find CX9020 in broadcast search. Now I cant get my system in the normal mode. Also the yellow Timeout is not going. Everytime I start my system and try to get connect with CX9020 Timeout appears.

Please tell me How can I remove this Timeout status.

The same problem I am also facing.
When I install HMI cabinet file it stop working.
My IP series same. 56.65.6.85 controller as well as my PC.

I found after installation of HMI I reset the controller in CX configuration tool it enable only visualization. It is not enable twincat.
If I disable and enable twincat as a device it working perfect but I can see visualization in my monitor.

Can any one help.

Thanks in advance.