How to know which RSlogix I need

richleva

Hello,
I'm starting a new project soon and the processor that will be used is (1747 l531) where can I find the documentation to know which version of RSlogix is needed depending on which processor I have..?
I have RSlogix Micro Deveoper, will it support the (1747 l531).

Thanks everyone !!

Start a new project, File New, and there will be a list of supported processors

Edit: I was digging around on the AB website trying to find the answer but GIT types faster. For your reference I have RSL500 which supports L531 8K mem OS302. My version is 8.10.00 (CPR 9). I can't recall (and can't see it listed) but I think mine is the standard version, not the pro version.

Last edited:
If your project is for somebody else, it may be a good idea to discover what version do they have or expect you to use.
And this applies not only to the PLC,but to the HMI as well.