beginner help

nv02cummins

Hi all, I am new to plc's and need some help. I posted a while ago about using a plc for a pop up target system. I am not sure if i bought the right plc or not but here is what I have. I got a Click C0-00DD1-D plc. I am using the plc to opperate 24 volt control relays that will switch solenoid valves on and off. I think i have my programing down because when I test run it the lights for my outputs seem to turn on and off when they are supposed to. The thing that I cant seem to figure out is how to wire the plc so my relays turn on and off. If anyone could help me with this I would appreciate it.

Here's a screenshot from the manual for your PLC showing all the connections you need.

Screen Shot 2015-08-25 at 12.25.37 pm.png

Your relay coils are marked with "L" (for "Load"). Because this is a SINKING output, not a SOURCING output, you will need to connect your PLC output to A2 on your relays, and the 24VDC positive to A1 on your relays. Make sure to connect the 24VDC and 0VDC to the PLC output terminals (V+, C3, C4) as shown as well.