plc...,i know! pmc...,let me know please...

REZAR

my job is making a cnc running well after jig modification finish.
this jig had 3 confirm, 1.clamp 2.unclamp 3.part detect. this confirmation trough balluff remote sensor.
i had a toyopuc software(allwin). but this cnc is using another device.
my question :
1. is toyopuc pmc?
2. what is big difference between? (plc-pmc)
3. how to get and or find this cnc "device(plc/pmc)" software, connector, or another important point?

please, if there is unclear or mistakes statements, let me know..

reza,

reza

Not familiar with pmc by that nomenclature. Does it have another name or identifier, or what does PMC stand for?

Similar Topics

Dear All, I have toshiba provisor plc model PMC-S attached to Toshiba Die Casting DC-135-EL model. When I start the machine all the error lights...
Replies
Views
I'm looking for a programmer that knows alot about CNC's and PMC's to help with an APP for CNC Machine Builders. The existing APP is written but...
Replies
Views
Hi, Every Body can helpme? I was download software Cap4005 Englis Version On WWW.selectron.com for PLC PMC20 Selectron. I can run this software...
Replies
Views
I have a machine which is undergoing upgradation. As part of the process two SEW drives are being replaced., existing Gen B with new Gen C. The...
Replies
Views
I was loading a program onto an XE1e2 PLC and it got stuck on these two windows and won't progress. It won't let me connect from the PC to reload...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom