Allen Bradley ultra3000 issue

chevydyl

First post here
I have an ultra 3000 010 servo drive ,I'm using an AB mpl a420p-h servo, when I am configuring in ultraware, I select the motor for the drive, and the drive goes into fault, E04, motor overtemp. Looking at the pinout for the drive on cn2, pin 11 is thermostat TS. On the pinout for the motor feedback connector there is pins 13 and 14, TS+ and TS- respectively. I'm not seeing where I should connect the TS- to, I have TS+ going to the TS pin on the drive, I tried swapping putting the TS- to the the drives TS pin, same error. Thanks for any help.
Do you tie the TS+ TS- together for the drives TS input?

Similar Topics

Ok so first allow me to bow my head and say I'm a retired mechanical engineer and while I still have a few brain cells left there is something I...
Replies
Views
Morning... Need your help... I have one unit allen bradley ultra3000 which is fault/error. The error is when power ON, the Green & Red led were...
Replies
Views
Hi, I have a ControlLogix system with 1756-IF16 analogue inputs. I can't scale the inputs at the card as there is a requirement to facilitate...
Replies
Views
Dear community, I am trying to find a tool for Allen-Bradley PLCs similar to SiVArch for Siemens PLCs to automatically generate faceplates and...
Replies
Views
Hi everyone, new to forum. Since very long time i having issue with 1734-AENT module, after some period of time its keep stuck in error (simmilar...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom