Help - RSLinx - DDE Send/Receive Failed

iadapt

Lifetime Supporting Member
Hey guys, I hae an RSLinx that will not connect. So what I have is 5 machines, communicating in series from a DH485 to a coupler to ethernet to a SLC 500.

I have RSLogix giving me a message that none of my equipment is able to start. I am able to ocnfigure the drivers, but I get the big red X on my equipment and a message from my HMI that says DDE Send/Receive Failed.

Any ideas?

Hello Guys, I dug through the site and found some great info. So I think I can get it.

Similar Topics

I’ve been put in charge of designing an excel spreadsheet for one of our customers (running RSLogix software). This spreadsheet is meant to get...
Replies
Views
Hi community! Before I installed CCW my RSLinx was working fine, but after it, I cannot connect to some PLC's in the network and all the devices...
Replies
Views
Hello all, Some time ago we replaced a client's old Rockwell SCADA with Omron's SCADA. It was our first and so far only time working with Omron...
Replies
Views
Hi, thanks in advance all for reading. I'm automating my lathe and I am using my AB CompactLogix L45 PLC as control. I followed the basic steps...
Replies
Views
Can anyone tell me why i can ping a node (hmi in this case) but RS linx wont see it using the Ethernet/IP driver. My Rockwell software is running...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom