contractor needed

Snap25

Lifetime Supporting Member
I'm looking for someone to give me a hand with or set it up completely. We are using a Wonderware HMI and CompactLogix PLC.. I need to figure out the best way to collect data (cycle times, total gallons dosed log, and a few other logs)..

They want to store this data in a SQL server I would image so they can use it for their excel sheets... they are big on collecting data on everything and its driving me nuts! I have to much stuff going on and I have no idea how to implement this so I have a PO on standby if anyone wants the task..

The job is in MI but I'm sure someone could do this remotely..

PM Me, I'm in Texas so it would have to be remote.

As for data collection, if its InTouch your only real option is to do it via scripting, not that big of a deal but not exactly a true 'data-logger'.

Anyway send me a PM, I'm starting to do things on the side and this would be up my alley.