S7 300 Urea 30 min timer for NOX levels

rigicon

Expert S7 300 PLC coding experience needed. I am looking for the 1/2hour average that this Urea panel PLC program is clocked from - I want to make it less than 30min.
The control system is for the delivery of Urea to keep the NOX levels down in an incinerator. There are 3 valves and 3 flow meters for Urea, water and air. The water and Urea are mixed together at a pressure Tx and sent to the lance which is in the incinerator. Then the air at pressure TX is sent to the lance and the mixture is atomized. We know the NOX level and so we try to get the correct flow of Urea to counteract and lower this for the emissions. There are 2 duty and standby water booster pumps to get the pressure up. PID loops etc - attached is the program unfortunately no symbols and the original program is unavailable. I have a cct diagram so I am putting some symbols in this it's ongoing. The panel is in pieces bypassed with hand valves and the PLC isn't doing anything at the moment. Help in understanding the program would be most welcome.:)

Last edited:
FB52 network 3 does a comparison with the clock minutes for 0 or 30 and resets an accumulated total (IO2) to zero via STAT11.