Rslogix emulate

xertechx

Lifetime Supporting Member
Is there anyway to emulate an Ethernet based Micrologix? I need to test some communication over Ethernet and need to write to that address via Ethernet. For example, I use VB with a add on to communicate to the PLC, it does this via Ethernet. In order to test functions, I need to have an emulated PLC at 192.168.0.250, currently, in the emulator, I do not see a way to do this.

I don't believe you can emulate any communications with RSLogix 500 Emulate. If my memory serves me, If you have communications instructions in ladder logic, they'll appear to function, but don't actually do anything.

Similar Topics

Respected Members I try to install RSlogix Emulate Version 20.04.00 but the error occurs during the installation which is shown in the image...
Replies
Views
Been a long time since using AB. Looking to emulate a Micrologix 1400 job before the hardware is available. Is there still an emulator available...
Replies
Views
I have RSLogix Emulate 5000 v21. How upgrate it to v31?
Replies
Views
HI, is it possible to emulate a modbus program (RTU) with Allen bradley Rslogix Emulate 500? I tried, as master and slave, with a serial cable...
Replies
Views
I am using Wonderware Indusoft with RSlogix Emulate 500 on my laptop. When I run Indusfot, my data are not population on HMI screen, and I get...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom