TheLearningPit - Traffic Control - 1 timer - Exercise #2

Brp

Hey there,

I have been doing all these exercises until this one where you have to control the pedestrians aswell.

So my question here is, how do I make so that if my left red light is already red, and the right green light is on, how does I then do so it delays it until next time it appears.

This is the question:

•If the Green light is already illuminated when the button is pressed then the Walk signal sequence will be delayed until the next Red to Green transistion ocurrs

Atm. I have done all steps, but this final touch I can't figure out, tried OSR, latches and such.
Hope someone can help.
Have attached what I have done so far

Best Regards
Brp

LadderRungs.jpg

Hi and Welcome to the forum,

You might want to try to get us a larger pic, I am unable to see anything on this one.