IAB 1771 Migration Wizard

sanger

When using the 1771 Migration Wizard to convert a PLC-5 Rack to ControlLogix the Wizard replaced three (3) 1771-OD modules (8-point isolated output) with two (2) 1756-OA16I modules (16-point isolated output).

With 3 modules being replaced by 2 do you know if IAB generate the hardware required to be able to connect the 3 original swing arms from the 1771-OD modules or will it be necessary to rewire the three (3) 8-point swing arms to two (2) 16-point swing arms.

I tried contacting Rockwell about this but they only accept email support questions for IAB and my question so far has gone unanswered.

Similar Topics

Hello all. Is there a feature in AB IAB that would allow me to take my rack and import it as a dxf or dwg to my AutoCAD layout? I checked KB but...
Replies
Views
Hi guys, I'm building a architecture on IAB and, in this project, we use Belden Switchs. My problem is I want to create a user device who will...
Replies
Views
Hello everybody Does anybody know, where I can download RA's Integrated Architecture Builder v5.1? Or is it still in beta phase? BR Lauri
Replies
Views
Preface: Kinda long, so I made section titles Intro: I just want to see if anyone here has seen anything similar. A PLC5-40 series C enhanced...
Replies
Views
Existing environment shown in attached photo (Existing.jpeg) Proposed Environment shown in attached photo (New.jpeg) I am migrating a PLC5 system...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom