Factory Talk View SE Datalog List View

xwei1031

Hey Guys,

Is it possible to show the data from the .dat file taken from datalog to a display in the form of a list view similar to that of Microsoft Excel?

Many Thanks

Problem Partially Solved,

The list view can be achieved through using an ODBC data base and be opened through VBA's DAO feature.

Rockwell has a utility to convert .dat files to .csv, I believe, or possibly .xls. I don't remember at the moment.

That is correct, but the problem with excel is that the data is not current. Access can be used to obtain the most recent data!

Similar Topics

Hi all, Attached below is an example of what is happening to our existing SCADA. It seems after patching some Rockwell Software that I thought...
Replies
Views
The client has an application that when communication between the PLC and the Factory Talk VIEW supervisory fails, the object in the supervisory...
Replies
Views
Hello all, I am looking for a way to have a user get logged out after an X amount of time because to default so that user privilages are no...
Replies
Views
Hello everybody. I was wondering if there is a way in FTVIEW Studio to close ) view after x min without interaction . My issue is the following...
Replies
Views
Is there a way to choose the base font in ME. Text in the Arial Unicode MS which is the default font on my FTVS doesnt show up properly on a...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom