Array manipulation with crimson 3

secs

Hello all. I am new to Crimson 3 and code in various other fields so looking for some ideas.

First off what I am doing (maybe someone has a better idea)

We have an oven with 180 shelves that travel around. Its gets loaded automaticaly and unloaded. It shifts every 20 seconds. So I have drawn a conveyor on the screen, added 180 LEDs along the conveyor to represent each shelf. I have created an array tag of 180 of type signed integer. each shelf can have a value of say 0-empty 1-product 1 or 2 for product 2

So all the array is of valu 0. The leds are hidded if its a zero

First question. In the show section of the indicator, how do I code the complex part so if the value of the corresponding array bits is anything other than zero it will show and if its zero it will not

if( Group1.shelf_array[0]) <> 0 then show else

So basicaly product 1 starts being loaded. Group1.shelf_array[0]) will now equal 1. When the conveyor moves I need Group1.shelf_array[1]) to equal 1 and Group1.shelf_array[0]) = zero

Can I manipulate arrays with a loop or while statement (I program in Delphi/PAscal)

Cnt := 0
While cnt > 180 do
Begin
Group1.shelf_array[180 - cnt]) := Group1.shelf_array[180 - (cnt+ 1)])

Or do I have to write 180 lines of code
End

Are you just looking for proper syntax of Redlion while loop?
try this:

cnt := 180;
while ( cnt > 0)
{
Group1.shelf_array[cnt]) := Group1.shelf_array[cnt - 1]);
cnt--;
}
Group1.shelf_array[0] := 0;

sorry, left a couple extra parenthesis from copy-paste

cnt := 180;
while ( cnt > 0)
{
Group1.shelf_array[cnt] := Group1.shelf_array[cnt - 1];
cnt--;
}
Group1.shelf_array[0] := 0;

For the show property, if you want everything not zero to show, just put in the array and index you want
Group1.shelf_array[index]
anything other than zero will be made visible

The programming reference is hidden near the bottom of the general Crimson 3 manual (not the reference manual).

I also needed help with hiding the corresponding indicator if the shelf/array bit is empty/0

I gather in the SHOW property I can write a bit of code but I need help with the syntax.

So I click on the indicator and select the SHOW part

In the general I hit edit and added the tag with a > symbol

Group1.shelf_array[0] > 0

and it accepted it so I hoping thats it.