Bag filter purging timer

heartlymk

Hi guys!!
I want to write a sequential timer circuit for bag filter purging solenoid valves in ladder logic.
I have 45 solenoids.
Plz help!!

It would be better if you asked a specific question. From the question you posted, it sounds like you want someone else to do your job for you. If that is the case, post your question in the help-wanted section and be ready to issue a purchase order.

If its a simple program you could just make some sort of loop. activate the solonoid. wait a specific time, increment a number and do the loop over. the value of the increment determains wich solonoid is activate.

Hi guys!!
I want to write a sequential timer circuit for bag filter purging solenoid valves in ladder logic.
I have 45 solenoids.
Plz help!!
See this program in the downloads section as a general example. It is for 8 lights in sequence. With a little work you could use it as a model to expand to 45 solenoids. If case you don't have the LogixPro software I have converted it to .pdf for you to see it.
Link:
http://www.plcs.net/downloads/index...ghts in sequence.rsl&directory=Allen_Bradley&

Last edited: