Wire Question

Table 800.154 of the NEC. Can't see your machine, so you'll have to interpret this for yourself. But basically, NO plenums and NO risers.

Machine is a 400 ton stamping press and this is wiring for the load cells one each leg There is a sheet metal cladding covering the main frame of the machine to make it look nice and the wire runs under there. i would think it would need to be in flexible conduit at least?

Machine is a 400 ton stamping press and this is wiring for the load cells one each leg There is a sheet metal cladding covering the main frame of the machine to make it look nice and the wire runs under there. i would think it would need to be in flexible conduit at least?
I would. If any of it goes vertical, you need it there anyway.

Similar Topics

I finally have my test/learning bed set up at home. I understand logic and programming, there are some holes in my basic electronics knowledge...
Replies
Views
I have heard that in Europe the most common wire number scheme is a unique number for each wire. As opposed to wire numbers based on "Net" that is...
Replies
Views
Hi! I'm going to build a cabinet for US in IEC standard but we change the colors to the customer demand. It's supplied with 3x480VAC and I use a...
Replies
Views
I'm probably going to be called stupid for asking this. I have only ever used 2 wire sensors. we would connect one wire to 24 dc+ and the return...
Replies
Views
In reference to this thread today I have to install some more C55 contactors with # 4 wire but the wire is standard MTW and will not fit with a...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom