Melsec a1n

Jim.M

Hi,

I have an old MELSEC A1N that I have on my desk. Im trying to contact it via my SC-05N cable without backplane. Im using MEDOC. I have connected it to 230V and also o have connected the jumper between SHORT AC200V. But i get no contact. The indication lamp "RUN" is OFF.. shouldnt this lamp be in RUN or atleast i should get an error lamp?

Any ideas?

Similar Topics

Hi, I didnt thought i would come across an A1N CPU in my life. But now i have and it is as i thought programmed in MEDOC 2.4.🙃 Is it...
Replies
Views
Hi everyone, I have a small project for an industrial site entry gate system. It's running on an old Melsec PLC, and I have a new Shihlin PLC...
Replies
Views
Anyone have access to Melsec Medoc plus 2.31a that can either open a file (.pcd zipped in link below) and send a PDF/screenshot of the ladder, or...
Replies
Views
Hello! First time poster and a big PLC newbie so I am looking for some backup here. I have an old Mitsubishi FX-48MR that lost its program...
Replies
Views
Hi I have a Melsec FX1S-20MR, which has been programmed. I would like to copy the program to a new FX1S-20MR? What are the possible ways to do...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom