Unabe to Continue Installing EDS Files - RSlinx V 3.74

whussain6

Hi All,

I am having problems installing RSlinx 3.74. I had RSLinx 2.59 initially and I could not browse through ENET card to the backplane so I just updated RSlinx to 3.74. But during installation I am getting error 'Unable to Continue Installing EDS Files' and it continues the RSlinx installation. But cannot recognise any device event the ENET card which V2.59 used to recognise.

Any Ideas??o_O

Similar Topics

Hi, When the HMI (KTP1200 basic) powers up, the user has to enter their credentials to log in. In the screenshot, ADMIN has already logged in...
Replies
Views
So I just received more bad news from my Rockwell rep. Apparently they are discontinuing the following products: Kinetix 3, 300, 350, 2000 and...
Replies
Views
So, yesterday I was RSLogix 5000 v20 displayed me a message where it would say some fatal error happened. I uninstalled it, now I'm trying install...
Replies
Views
thank you L D[AR2,P#0.0] for your iterest. i have got it now. many thanks but this if i use FB .what about using FC instead? does the pointer...
Replies
Views
thanks a lot L D[AR2,P#0.0], but let me ask what is the difference between these (same) tow instructions u use in your example L D[AR1,p#2.0]...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom