PLCS.net Facebook Group

boneless

Lifetime Supporting Member + Moderator
As many of you will know (I did not ;) ), this great forum also has a Facebook Page. It has pretty much been dormant for the last years, but I would like to blow some new life into it.

So please like the page and get something going there to :)

What is the point of having a Facebook page ?
Seems like a duplication to me? But I will admit that I am strongly against Facebook.

I believe it is a good step stone to get more people engaged on the forum.

And it would allow a more social side of interaction.

If you don't like Facebook, then don't go there.

Bonless.
I agree, anything to get people engaged in something more than social media is a good thing in this age of people that depend on electronic devices for a social life. If it gets more people at the forum its a good thing. I was only kidding about the facebook is the devil thing. I only say that because I see so many people(my wife included) with their faces glued to the screen for hours, completely oblivious to any part of their surroundings.
Just for the record, I personally don't have a facebook page. And I hope my wife doesn't read this post. Lol.

Cheers.

I agree with you on that. For people like me it is also a great way to keep in touch with folks back home (I am a Dutch guy that moved to OK after living in Norway for several years).

But yes, people do get over immersed in it.

I have to disagree with you guys'. Facebook is for posting pictures of your meals and checking in to let everyone know you're at the gym...

Wow! I thought I was one of the last six people on the planet without a facebook account.