1769-OF8C no 4-20 mA signal

jj4parker

Hi all,

Today I really need someone to help on the issue of our 1769-OF8C 8CH ANALOG OUTPUT card.

We have this card on the Devicenet remote IO for Compactlogix.

The issue is that sometimes there is no 4-20 mA from the out put any channel of the card even we saw that there is the raw values from the Online PLC program.

The way to recover we could do is only to recycling the power supply of the CPU and RIO rack and then the signal came back normally.

Can someone please help?

FYI, on the RIO we have 4 units of 32 DI, power supply P4, then 3 units of 32 DO and then 2 units of AO 1769-OF8C

Thank you in advance.

JJ

Similar Topics

We have belimo valve that is getting powered by 24VDC power supply. That same power supply is feeding the DC+/- of a OF8C analog output module...
Replies
Views
Good Afternoon , I'm going to be replacing a few SLC 500 PLC's with CompactLogix this year. I would like to keep the PowerFlex 70 Drives in...
Replies
Views
Hi all, I have a 1769-OF8C (analog outputs module) whose light is blinking. According to the manual, this means "external power failure"...
Replies
Views
Good Afternoon , I have some new machinery that I need to tell another machine what speed I am running. The analog output card that I am...
Replies
Views
Hi everyone, Today I created an algorithm in the PLC of the pulp plant where I work at, what I need to do was to match the flow of a screw pump...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom