How to determine Q-address by counting the outputs bytes

sanju2861

How to determine Q-address by counting the outputs bytes used by any I/O module attached t the PLC before the CP 243-1module in SiEMENS S7 200 PLC

How to determine Q-address by counting the outputs bytes used by any I/O module attached t the PLC before the CP 243-1module in SiEMENS S7 200 PLC

Hadware configurstion as sanju2861 says, you can then go into symbol edit or what is is call, just press right mouse button the adress / card, you will then get up a list og all adress = channels on the the spesific card.

It is s7 200, there is no hardware configuration..

I dont remember exactly, but somewhere in plc or online tab you have module information or plc info. Try there.

Similar Topics

Hi guys. I need to Telnet into a device to enable a feature. I turned on Telnet in Win 7 and can get it running but when I type the command> o...
Replies
Views
When I connect my laptop to a Compactlogix PLC through the ethernet port, I need to set up the IP address of my laptop so the first three octets...
Replies
Views
Hi, I'm working on a project and building a dfb. What I need is the address-register of a variable and using it for a start-adress. (see...
Replies
Views
Hello, i am a beginner with a Siemens Logo 8 PLC. I would determine the direction of an object if it passes a whole cycle of 2 input sensors. See...
Replies
Views
Hi all, Just looking through the CIP_AXIS_DRIVE data type in a Logix controller to look for something that can tell me whether the current...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom