Modbus Master cant read data from MVI69-MCM Slave

msohaibbutt

I am using MVI69-MCM (Slave id: 02) and Modscan32 for setting up serial communication. I have configured the module & connected on port 1 using Modscan32. PCB configuration file is also attached for your reference. Now when connected, I noticed that Modscan32 is not reading data from my Slave MCM module while I can write to it as shown in Picture# 1, 2 & 3. Please help me to figure out this problem.

1.jpg 2.jpg 3.jpg

Attachments

• Configuration File.zip
    3.6 KB · Views: 7
The problem is solved now with the help of Prosoft Support. I should be using Write data array for modbus master to read my logix processor data.

Similar Topics

Does anyone have an example project of the cm ptp ET200 SP HA with 410-5H DCS (PCs7 9.1 SP1) for MODBUS MASTER/SLAVE communication ?
Replies
Views
I'm using M340 (Schneider Electric) as modbus master. It works fine but if there is a disconnection with the slave, it stops working even after...
Replies
Views
Hi guys, Just wondering if anyone has tackled an issue similar to this before: creating a redundant master on Modbus so I can have a redundant...
Replies
Views
Hi Guys, I am a new member and this is my first post! I have a little PLC experience but it is mostly with siemens logo and using ladder...
Replies
Views
Currently I'm working in a project, and there is a problem, we need to show what is going on with the CR30 through an app developed in VB.NET, we...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom