PanelView Plus 1250

plutonium

Hi,

I have problem with getting readings on my screen PanelView Plus 1250. PanelView starts in windows but then suddenly during startup of programs fault pops up.

I found one profibus wire removed from screw terminal, but I connected it back and nothing changed. Later on I tried to restart screen and message pop up: CRC VALIDATION FAILED FOR THE TERMINALS COMMUNICATION FILE. CLICK YES TO CONTINUE LOADING THIS FILE ANYWAY OR NO TO SHUT DOWN RSLINX.

I really have no idea what that means. I know RSLinx is like communication software but what that fault means I dont know.

Any help would be appreciated.

Thank you!

Similar Topics

Hey guys, I'm at a bit of a loss with a problem I'm having with some PVP 1250s and hoping for some advice. In firmware and application version...
Replies
Views
is it possible to comunicate a powerflex 753 (ccw) using ethernet 20-750-ENETR card to a panelview plus 6 1250 (factorytalk view studio me)...
Replies
Views
Hello, I recently installed an **** Flexy 201 so we could monitor our PLCs (one SLC 500 and one Control Logix) remotely under a VPN. One of the...
Replies
Views
Hi, I have a customer that has an intermittant issue with a PV+ (2711P-T12C6D1) and they would like to replace the PV+ with the latest PV+7...
Replies
Views
I have these PLC and HMI and want to communicate them. I made a program in RSLogix5000 and FactoryTalkViewStudio, tried them out with FT station...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom