RSL5000 FBD question

ceilingwalker

Lifetime Supporting Member
Hello. I have a CompactLogix connected to a RedLion HMI. RSL5000 is V19.01.00 (CPR 9 SR 3). I am unable to open any of the FBD's on this project. Does indicate a version incompatibility? I am able to open everything (including endless amount of add-ons) except the FBD's, they are greyed out. Thanks much.

Check your licensing, sounds like it isn't licensed. Go to Help > About and see what products are licensed.

Similar Topics

Hello. I have RSL5000 v20 and would like to know, when the project is made up of 15 different FBD routines only, does it scan in the same fashion...
Replies
Views
I am using version V17.01.00 (CPR 9 SR 1) I have a fairly large machine with multiple PIO nodes on an ethernet network. I am getting a flashing...
Replies
Views
Hello, My coworker and I are commissioning a new panel. We have a 1732-AENTR series C remote IO thats Rev 6.1. The project file from a previous...
Replies
Views
Hello all. Yes, I remember well that RSL5k v.20 was plagued with issues however, it used to run on my laptop. After many years of hibernation I...
Replies
Views
Is there are way to set up RSLogix 5000 to start up with a category in the Controller Organizer 'minimized'? For instance, make the Add-On...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom