Mitsubishi PLC

salah

Hello every body,
I have two types of Mitsubishi PLC which are:
FX1N - 40MR-001 and FX1S - 20MR

I am using MELSEC MEDOC software package ( Version 1.64C ) . The problem is when I connect my computer with one of the PLC types mentioned above in order to transfer the program from PLC to Computer I receive the following message " No reply from PLC system ".
If I connect my computer to another type of PLC (FX0) the transfer is executed succefully.
Please advise me about the reason and what can I do to transfer the Program from one of the above mentioned PLC types to the MEDOC in the computer.
Moreover, I am looking for the user and programming manuals of PLCs types mentioned above.

Your prompt response would be highly appreciated.

Best Regards

Salah N. Gumma
Arabian Gulf Oil Co.
Engineering and Construction Dept.
Benghazi/Libya

Make sure you have the switch in the stop position.
If you are using the medoc running in windows you will have a problem. I use windows 98 and boot from dos and have not had a problem with medoc. You will find the addresses and ranges may not be correct. I agree with panic mode, get GPP win and be done with it.
tommy23t