Citect

kire

I`m have started using Citect for a while ago, but are missing a community on internet to discuss different thing when they come up during enigneering phase etc....

Is these a place ? Are there many Citect developeres on these forum?

Citect is pretty big in Australia, so you'll find most Aussies here has had exposure to Citect in some form or another.

Thank you for your feedback.

Then I will try to post here next time :) :)

So Citect is not quite popuplar in Europe?

I have searched alot on internet but nevner found a Citect forum... So I have started question my self, is Citect smal in the world? closed comunity, people don`t share acknowledge?

There is a forum that is not all that popular - have to join - Schneider have made sure of that!

There is a LinkedIn group for users of Schneider Electric SCADA/MES software, one of which is Citect. It is a private group, you will need a LinkedIn account to request membership.

https://www.linkedin.com/grp/home?gid=4412366

The Schneider website did have its own Citect web forum, but I believe it's not active anymore - the intention seems to be it being replaced with the LinkedIn group as a way to reach out to customers.

I also have found the Schneider forum, but its dead, I sent a email to Schneider and they said they had closed it down but they had created a group on linkdin.

I have found the group, but I dont like to expose my self to everybody with name / company etc...

I will try to forum in the futher :)

Before Schneider acquired Citect, you got help by attending the courses, and then being given access to their staff and resources. It might be worthwhile looking into whether or not Schneider still offers these services.

Also Citect ships with the Knowledge base. Which can be installed on to a PC. A lot of info in there.
If you are in Support you can create an account with SE which will give you access to the Online Knowledge base. As well as live chat with the support Engineers.

As stated before there are quite a few Citect users on this forum.

Also Citect ships with the Knowledge base. Which can be installed on to a PC. A lot of info in there.
If you are in Support you can create an account with SE which will give you access to the Online Knowledge base. As well as live chat with the support Engineers.

As stated before there are quite a few Citect users on this forum.

Thank you, we have support agreement and I have attended course, but the course was hold by the Norwegian partner who selling the licens, and the support it limited, to email / phone. I like discuss forum :)

Do anybody of you have a guide for setting up redudant server between to physical machines?

IO, Alarm, Trend, etc. ?

Email to the support staff usually gets a good response - except sometimes!

My issue with Linkedin is that as soon as it was known what I do for a living I got belted by PLC salesmen, SCADA salesmen, partnership offers from Chine, India and Russia - got out of there all together and removed all traces. Sometimes it does not pay to try and help people!

If it a private group I may give it a go but will certainly provide very minimal information - if I can - on my account so I do not get belted like last time. Trouble with Linkedin is that if people pay the money they can find anyone!