Red Lion GMHSPA Cell Modem

I can't say I do. But was looking at those as well.

I have used Red Lion's other cellular devices but nothing that attached directly to the HMI. Their documentation for the module is lacking.

If you've purchased it already I'd like your impressions when you get it up and running.

einnh, I did manage to get it up and working, once I figured out the IP address it worked right away. I was able to view the display pages remotely via the Cell modem. Although it takes about 20 seconds to load a page. I will be speaking with tech support to find out if I can speed this up at all. But considering its a cell modem running at 115kbs I guess its not too bad. I will keep you posted.

Thanks,,

Edm.

Similar Topics

From the Red Lion website, after some customer enquiries in the last week or so... Rev. March 25, 2024 [18:30] Just thought it might help a...
Replies
Views
How do you install update on Red Lion Crimson ver 3.1. Do I just need to run the exe file on the host server?
Replies
Views
Hello All, I need the ability to remotely reboot a Red Lion CR3000 HMI. Due to some graphics issues when the database is updated the HMI must be...
Replies
Views
I'm trying to use a Red Lion Cub counter (Cub5B00) as a counter and give the cub's counts to a Graphite G12 PLC/HMI to display. After about an...
Replies
Views
Hi everybody, I have about three Red Lion HMI's, the calibration on the screens seems correct but where I'm using the pop up keypad to enter...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom