Kinetix 350 Current Monitoring in Position Mode

JordanCClark

Lifetime Supporting Member
Hi guys!

Commissioning a Kinetix 350 this weekend. I've got everything sorted out, including limiting the torque, which is the most important thing on this project. But, I can't seem to find something that will give me a feedback of the current or torque when I'm running in position mode. I've tried CurrenFeedback and OutputCurrent, with no joy.

Any ideas?

And you have those parameters checkmarked in axis properties/drive parameters? (they are off by default)

Nope, I most certainly did not...

Nice to know that, even after twenty-some-odd years, I can still learn something new. :) This project was my first in commissioning a Kinetix from scratch.

Thanks for the final piece of the puzzle, shilok. While it wasn't something that was necessary for the completion of the project, it will definitely help me document the results!