CX-8090 from Beckhoff

Iman

Hi guys,
I have a CX-8090 with several numbers of I/O card from Beckhoff. I've downloaded the logic to the CX-8090 and ran the PLC. But after a while, PLC suddenly stopped and the ERR Led on the CX-8090 turned on. I turned off and on the main power supply and it worked again. This issue has happened two times in 4 days. I doubt on supply. Does anyone have any similar experience with this controller?
Thank you guys

please check if the programming software is not a demo version.
normally it should be 2 hours.
The programming software (TwinCat) is not a demo version but in TwinCAT you can also use demo version for programming and it has functionality for 30 days not 2 hours.

It might be a good idea to check the error log for messages. Some of them are cryptic and hard to understand but it should give you at least some clue about what is going on.

It might be a good idea to check the error log for messages. Some of them are cryptic and hard to understand but it should give you at least some clue about what is going on.
Do you know how can I read the error log of CX-8090??