Delta PLC and Alarm Setup

BrendanDixon

Hi All,

I am trying to program the alarms on a Delta SA2 PLC and a DOPBS211 HMI.

The HMI has reference to a word which activates each alarm.

The problem is I have no idea how to program the communication in the PLC program to communicate with the HMI alarms. I cannot find any reference online.

If anyone can point me in the right direction or possibly give me an example of how this will be done it would be appreciated.

Thanks

I have only a little experience with the delta HMI, but you should setup the HMI to be the master. Then point at the tags or addresses in the PLC you wish to read and write from. Then you do not have to setup anything in the PLC. The HMI does all the work for you. What PLC are you trying to talk to?