PLCLogix RS5k emulator /simulator

GlenGineer

I have been looking for an RS5k emulator/simulator similar to the ones for the RS500 offered on "The learning Pit." I came across PLCLogix the other day. By the description it seems like just the product I am looking for. However I thought I would ask if there are any users that tried this product or a similar product and whether they have any recommendations before I invest $300USD on this product.

Thanks Glen

Similar Topics

I use plclogix plc training /simulation software to get accustomed to the Alan Bradley Rslogix 5000/500 Platforms;it very good learning tool...
Replies
Views
Hello! I am looking for a home study program in order to become proficient with being able to read & interpret RSLogix 5000 & then eventually on...
Replies
Views
I just got PLCLogix to practice with RSLogix5000. I was wondering if anybody else has got this to work. I am having issues where when I start to...
Replies
Views
I have a 1769-L33ER compact logix plc that is currently running v20.12. The program does not have any source protection set up. I can upload the...
Replies
Views
I am trying to learn more and deeper in RSLogix5K. For 1 machine here with a ControlLogix I have version 20.05, so I am teaching myself on that...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom