Mitsi PLC's and clocks

AndEdtec

Clocks on FXon , FX2u, A1s ,
Thanks for your replys on my recent post about setting up a clock.
I have been doing some work on this and found that out of 6 mitsi plc's i have only 3 have RTC's.

The thing I found frustating is the 3 plc's that have been here for years have them. Which are A1S(S1) , A1SJ, and i think the other is an FX2C.

With the A1S series you have to use D9026 and D9027 and it stores the time in BCD but I'm can't work out how to do it. Help !!

With the fx2c it's the same as the FX2n and uses the TRD and puts the times in lovely data reg's, much easier.

As for the FX on, I need the FX RTC and a battery, this costs £100 a machine and I have 4.

Would it be possible to make a clock with BCD or timers and counters?

Andy.

Yes it's possible to make your own clock in the Fxon

M 8013 pulses ever seconds
M 8014 pulses ever minute

you can use these pulses to trigger timers,counter or D registers, the choice is yours.

Lightning uk